Capacity is determined by:
- The number of people in each vehicle.
- Time the network is empty between vehicles.
- In your circulatory system, you have 20 trillion red cells which act as very tiny packets that can stream resources on-demand. JPods networks are circulatory networks for economic communities, because:
- People and cargo need to go from their origin to their destination when they want.
- Batch processes, buses and trains, force people to adapt to the machines.
- JPods’ Just-in-Time system supports the needs and desires of people.
Because JPods stream resources to needs in small packets, the networks are better utilized and the capacity is much larger.